Monday, February 04, 2008

Blogging from Tegel Airport

Ach Berlin. Stuck in Tegel Airport again. I keep being loyal to my local carrier SAS, but they keep being delayed. I think I am waiting for a DAT plane, that is sitting in for one of the DASH machines, that are out-of-order, out-of-system.

It looks like I am getting out of Berlin with the last plane again. Just like on New Year's Eve. Watch this space for more on another wonderful week in the German Capital with CLUB TRANSMEDIALE festival, the adoring SHOKO NAKAMURA @ the Staatsoper, Danish jazz pianist Thomas Clausen at a cool, labyrinthic jazz club as well as the usual visits to Restaurant Borchardt and White Trash.

Oh, and Olafur Eliasson is exhibiting at the Deutsche Guggeheim. (However, as in the case of the newly re-opened Kunsthallen Charlottenborg in Copenhagen, with an old piece).

Be good, friends.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home