Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finland


PAMELAANDERSON.COM: Having so much fun performing the more dangerous illusions with Hans. No turning back now. Vegas forever. I'm completely in love. I left New York for Finland today. Just arrived with my father. Our heritage is here. We are both excited. We will be taking lots of saunas. Save my liver. Also I thought of a great way to celebrate my Finnish heritage at home. I'm going to look into opening a chain of strips club and ill call them LAPLAND!!! And of course no more fur farms. So old fashion. There are hundreds here. The demand is getting lower for fur coats and they breed foxes here just for fur. Awful. I've written the President a letter. Sweden, Austria and England have banned fur farms. Let's hope Finland will too. Other than that I'm very proud of my Finnish heritage. It is the most beautiful countryside. I'm going to try and convince some relatives to come visit me in Vegas.


***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home