Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I want an Advantage! And I want it now!



Just four days ago I posted an ode to the miniature PC systems, some of them marketed as UMPC's. But today (thanks, Peter!) I heard about a Windows Mobile-powered phone, that looks like a real killer in the ultra portable, pocket PC landscape. Enter the HTC Advantage X7500. Note how the QWERTY keyboard detaches and how the relatively big screen jolts together again via a smart, magnetic feature. It runs 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth. Hallelujah. Apple's iPhone and Google's gPhone (my spelling, again) have to come up with some truly amazing shit to able to compete with this little motherfucker. Available in May, I am willing to commit a serious crime to get my hands on this asskickin' mini machine, built for the ultimate jet- and trendsetter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home