Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Scratch Massive "Time"


Everytime I buy a CD these days, I think it's gonna be the last one (physical media, that is). But these particular days I am in Paris and I always buy new music in Paris. Bought the new album from SCRATCH MASSIVE, a parisian electro-punk duo. IT IS AMAZING! How can you go wrong with titles like these:

"Fake Lesbian"
"Shining In My Vein"
"Girls On Top"
"Soleil Nor (Black Sun)"
"Three Imaginary Boys" (yes, a cover of The Cure)

SCRATCH MASSIVE ROCK! (Web here, Blog here, MySpace here).

I love music. I love Paris. I am never coming home.

[The CD is on powerplay in my übercool Hôtel Bourg Tibourg room, but I think the neighbours actually like it. Marais is a beautiful place in every sense of the word.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home