Friday, February 16, 2007

Blogging from CDG




Blogging from Charles de Gaulle International Airport again. The plane is delayed again (SAS, due to technical reasons = change of aircraft). My flight out (CPH-LDN) was more than four hours delayed because of snow that was gone when I arrived in London. (I was quite looking forward to experience London covered in show. It is a rare sight. But unfortunately I didn't get that pleasure).

Finally made my way up to my usual business lounge (I want to go to the Lufthansa Senator lounge, which looks cool and is easily accessible in one of the satellite fingers), only this time I had to have several papers signed to be able to access the humble waiting room. It is quite a journey getting to the lounge, escalators, documents and all.

I just loved the Eurostar, taking me from London to Paris, departed and arriving on time and with impeccable service onboard. Fast, comfortable trains rock, delayed flights don't.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home