Saturday, January 13, 2007

Shopping and Clubbing in Berlin


Just bought a Joop! suit (size 54, if you must know) on sale in the Gallerie Lafayette department store. The saleswoman - who was a hot little number - put the suit in a Dormeuil Paris bag. That is like serving a Carlsberg in a Heineken glass. Call me a brand whore, but what is left of my brain just can't handle that. It short circuits. I threw the suitbag out, when I got back to the hotel. I will wear the suit with my new Samsonite shoes (yeah, they make shoes, too) and my trademark Victor&Rolf for H&M black tie.

Tonight we are having dinner at the Bangaluu dinner club (don't wear a track suit and trainers; you won't get in unless you are David Beckham). Later we are hitting Rio Berlin and White Trash and a skybar on the 14th floor overlooking the German Capital. [Thanks for the tips, Jesper Elg and Peter Stenbæk].

I am going to the spa now. Expect a very late blog posting tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home