Monday, October 09, 2006

Blogging from the airspace above North Korea



LIVE REPORT FROM THE ASIAN HEMISPHERE So this is weird: I am now airborne and connected to the Boeing Connexion Network on our Airbus A330. The passengers can follow the route on the onboard screens and right now we are flying over the exact spot, where Kim Jung Il exploded a nuclear device less than 48 hours ago. Supersonic Japanese military aircrafts are circling the area, making chemical tests for general evidence of the nuke provocation and nuclear radiation specifically. I wonder why the Swedish pilots didn't change the flight plan accordingly.

------

TELEGRAM:
Typhoons are terrifyingly close to me.
Kim Jung Il just dropped a nuclear bomb.
My credit cards are maxed out.

I am coming home.

RR.

------

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja kom hjem til de trygge rammer københavn byder ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home