Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ONLINE AUCTION: Helmut Newton signed photographed


I am currently expanding my art collection of modern - primarily danish - paintings and photographic art. Via several online auction houses I buy specific, favourite artists and works. As of writing, I am engaged in auction bids for some prints and a very special painting. Earlier today I was in a bidding war for three signed Helmut Newton photographs. I have always loved the work of Helmut Newton and I believed they would be an excellent investment as well. Also, I would love to have some of his sexy portraits on the walls of my bedroom. I went beyond my limit and was ready to exceed beyond sense, but was called in a meeting and missed the deal. Congratulations to you out there, who won auction. I hope I will get you next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home